Life is conversational.
Web design should be the same way. On the web, you’re talking to someone you’ve probably never met – so it’s important to be clear and precise. Thus, well structured navigation and content organization goes hand in hand with having a good conversation.
- Chikezie Ejiasi

Web Design

We Specialize in:
Business Start-up Packages
Existing website redesign
Custom-tailored websites

     We create websites that are not only eye catching but also function extremely well. Our web designer has been coding websites for 7 years and during that time he has learned the fastest and most reliable way to code websites. He uses code that is easier for a search engine to read and helps the page load very quickly. The emphasis isn't just to create nice-looking web sites, but rather create sites that work seamlessly.

     Our billing method is a bit different than most web companies. We have 2 basic plans: 20/80 and 10/40/50.

Most companies charge half the quote price upfront to get the project going then the other half when it's done. Ravonyx gives everyone a free initial consultation then, for small, short projects we charge 20% upfront, the other 80% will be due after the work is done and you are satisfied. For bigger, longer projects, after the consultation, we charge 10% to start the planning process and design some mock-ups. Once you have chosen the design, 40% will be due to start the coding process, then after the work is done and you are satisfied, the last 50% will be due.

     Below is a chart we have designed to show our initial packages and their price ranges. These packages are fully customizable to fit your needs, that is to say if you need more revisions and less pages, we will work with you to find what fits you best and not over charge you for services that you do not need or limit you to stay within a certain package's limit.

Customizable Packages Starter Basic Premium Deluxe
Free Domain Name (one year)        
Free Web Hosting (one year)        
Search Engine Optimized (SEO)        
Logo Design   Basic Custom Custom
Business Card Design   Basic Custom Custom
Web Space (in MB) Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
E-mail Addresses 1 to 3 1 to 10 11 to 50 51 +
Number of Pages 1 to 3 1 to 10 11 to 20 21 +
Number of Free Revisions 2 3 5 10
Included Monthly Updates 15 Minutes 30 Minutes 1 Hour 3 Hours
Estimated Project Duration 1 - 3 days 1 - 5 days 1 - 2 weeks 1 month +
Setup Cost (includes 1st year) (USD $) 49 99 - 299 399 - 599 799 +
Yearly Fee (USD $) 25* 50* 99* 199*

* Amount does not include any additional maintenance requested above the included monthly updates. The yearly fees can be billed monthly or yearly as desired.

     After deciding which package you believe fits you best, fill out the initial contact form, then during our consultation we will make the changes needed to create your custom package.

If you are stepping into the online world for the first time, it might be a little scary. However, we provide a wide range of package deals to fit your needs and your budget.

  • Start ups and Small Business Planning
  • Custom Graphics for logos, fliers, business cards & other promotional materials
  • Domain or Business Name Consultation
  • Search Engine Optimization to rank high in search results

As small online business owners ourselves, we understand that building a powerful online presence involves much more than simply having a website and we want to be thought of as your business partners. There are many other factors that go into having your business on the web for example: web ads or banner ads, updating content, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and much more. We provide a full line of services and approach every project with the total vision in mind to help ensure the success of your company.

If you are ready to begin please use this Free consultation form to contact Us

news image
  • Newest Tutorial
    Want to upload photos to Facebook but they are too big? Learn how to Resize images using Paint in Windows 7
    Click Here
    ---------------------------
  • Remote Services
    remote services Easily get your computer checked out without leaving your house or having anyone come in.
    More details
    ---------------------------